We are grateful for support from:
- Waitrose Community Matters to buy materials for school visits.
The Hadley Trust for a grant to:
- enable detailed work on the management plan for the Nature Reserve,
- fund the Bioblitz on the 13th and 14th of July 2012.
- Grass Roots grants to:
- increase and improve volunteer participation,
- continue the work in improving the volunteer experience and to purchase additional necessary equipment.
Our corporate sponsors are:
- Thompsons Flooring Ltd, 11 Alston Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 4EU
Phone: 020 8449 3617
Fax: 020 8449 0229
- Kiwi Greenfingers
Kiwi Greenfingers is your complete garden services company specialising in residential and commercial garden maintenance and landscaping.
Phone: 07917 868 234
We are grateful for photographs from:
Liz Barrett, who took photos of the chaffinch on our home page, the firecrest in Events 2010 and the gatekeeper butterfly in Events 2008. To see her nature photography website, click on Liz Barrett.
James Davidson, event photographer, who took all the splendid photos of the Hedge Project Day, 29 October 2011 and most of our others. Due to memory restrictions, this website maintainer was forced to make all but one of James' images much smaller and basically ruin them - sorry James.
Thanks also for the photo taken, on 4 March 2012, of the frogs spawning in one of our ponds.
To see his website, click on James Davidson.